There's lots of fun small-town happenings in Ennis. Our 4th of July parade and rodeo are practically world-famous. Be sure to start your day with pancakes at the Firehouse, then head to the parade, the rodeo and finally the fireworks in Virginia City.
Join us for the Fly Fishing Festival over Labor Day. Or come in October for the unique and popular "Hunters' Feed" where local merchants cook up their favorite game recipies and compete for prizes.
Here are some other events and activities that happen throughout the summer. Check the calendar at www.ennischamber.com for the latest information.
- Ennis Lions' Club Annual Auction
- Montana High School Rodeo
- Lion's Club Annual Fishing Derby
- 4th of July Rodeo, Parade and Pancake Breakfast
- Madison Valley Arts Festival
- Hunters' Rendezvous
- Ennis-on-the-Madison Fly Fishing Festival
- Annual Hunters' Feed Wild Game Cookoff
- GFWC Holiday Craft Bazaar
- Ennis Art Walk
- Farm-to-Fork Farmer's Market
- Ennis Main Street Christmas Stroll